Alfatherm, thanks to different formulations, offers films for a wide range of packaging solutions to be used in the following main sectors:
- TRAYS FOR FOOD APPLICATIONS
- BLISTERS FOR COSMETICS
- TECHNICAL BLISTER PACKS
- GENERAL CONSUMER BLISTER PACKS
The PACKAGING division films are generally thermoformed in order to obtain trays and blisters.
Over the last years, thanks to a strong technological drive and to major investments, Alfatherm developed the sector of FRESH FOOD PACKAGING with PVC/PE (Peelable or Sealable) and PVC/EVOH/PE (Barrier) laminated films.
One of its special films developed is resistant to high temperatures and is particularly suitable to be used on Form-Fill and Seal thermoforming machines, where film is filled with hot material as jam, sauces or melted cheese. Lacquered films suitable for hot sealing are also produced. All products are formulated to fulfil standards and regulations of the specific application sector.
Locations and production processes, as well as the quality of PVC and PVC/PE rigid films, comply with BRC/IOP Global Standard :
Alfatherm is certified according to "PACKAGING AND PACKAGING MATERIALS" starting from Year 2005.
- PVC-PE and PVC-EVOH-PE multilayer films for thermoforming are produced with solvent free process and are the right solution to FOODSTUFFS [read more]
- Transparent and coloured films, particularly suitable to thermoform blister packs for technical products or general holders and expositors.Films with controlled [read more]
- Transparent low thickness films to be applied as window of cardboard boxes or paper packaging (envelops), useful to show the [read more]