This communication is made available to you - also pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30/06/06 n. 196 (Privacy Code) and Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation of the protection of personal data (GDPR) 2016/679, and subsequent amendments and additions – from Alfatherm S.p.A. with legal address in Gorla Minore (VA), via A. Colombo n. 275, as Data Controller of your personal data.
The purpose of this information notice is to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. While browsing Alfatherm S.p.A. can, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP address, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
Further categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and/or accessing to a reserved area and/or a service and/or participating in one of the commercial initiatives of Alfatherm S.p.A. by writing to an e-mail address Alfatherm S.p.A. to request information, or by calling our toll-free number to get direct contact with customer service.
Purpose of the treatment
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- Provide the good and/or service requested by the user, manage the contracts perfected by the user, carry out the administrative procedures, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user. The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
- Recognize the experience of use of our platforms, products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- Send commercial communications relating to promotions and/or offers, in the interest of the Data Controller; the processing for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
Sharing and transfer of personal data
- Company staff;
- Service provider (etc. IT system providers, cloud service providers, database vendors and consultants)
- Public Administration for law purposes;
- Every public and/or private subject to whom it is necessary to communicate your personal data in relation to the purposes indicated above.
The updated list of Processors is available at controller’s legal address and it will be provided with a prior written application.
Alfatherm S.p.A. may have to transfer your personal data to countries situated outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EEA), so called “third-country”. These transfers to third countries can include all the activities above indicated.
a) Group company: the group company based outside the Europe have subscribed data protection agreement using contractual terms in accordance with the European Commission standards for purposes of protecting your privacy and justify international transfer of data.
b) Third country outside the European Union/EEA: any transfer of personal data to third country will be made after informing you and receiving the consent. Any transfer of data to other countries than those which the European Commission has taken an adequacy decision is based on agreements that use standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or other appropriate guarantees in compliance with applicable laws.
Protection of personal data
Alfatherm S.p.A. have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide an appropriate level of security and privacy to personal data.
These measures concerning:
- His implementation;
- Nature of the data;
- The risk of processing.
The aim is to protect the data against any accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and other form of illegal processing.
Also, when Alfatherm S.p.A. manages the data:
- Collects and processed data that are adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to satisfy the aforementioned purposes;
- Ensure that the data are accurate and kept up to date.
Alfatherm S.p.A. will maintain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed, except your right to object to data processing or the right to be forgotten.
The retention period is the time of their actual use, plus the period of time until the legal claims become prescribed. When the period will expire, your personal data will be removed from active system of Alfatherm S.p.A.
Your rights are:
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. You have the right to obtain from Alfatherm S.p.A. the rectification of personal data concerning you. Alfatherm S.p.A. shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in its possession are accurate, undated and relevant.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING. You can obtain restriction of processing your personal data if:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, during the period when Alfatherm S.p.A. must verify its accuracy;
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- Alfatherm S.p.A. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject to establishment, exercise or defend your rights in court or
- The data subject has objected to processing, while Alfatherm S.p.A. checks whether your legitimate reasons prevail over your own.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS. You have the right to obtain from Alfatherm S.p.A. information about your personal data, and also information on which categories of personal data Alfatherm S.p.A. owns or controls, for what purpose they are used and where they were collected.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY. As a result of your application, Alfatherm S.p.A. will transmit the data to another Controller on condition that the processing is based on consent or on a contract.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE, Unless the processing of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or to establishment, exercise or defend legal claims. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from Alfatherm S.p.A. the erasure of personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you opposed to the processing of your personal data;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT. The data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data, on the condition that the data processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interest of Alfatherm S.p.A. or third party. Alfatherm S.p.A. shall no longer process the personal data unless the Controller demonstrates mandatory and legitimate reasons for the processing, an overriding interest in treatment, or the exercise or defend of legal claims. When you object to processing, specify if you’re going to erasure your personal data or limiting the processing.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. Every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his/her habitual residence, place of work or place where the alleged infringement took place.
Data Controller and Processor
To exercise their rights under Article 7 of Privacy Code and Articles 15 ss. of Privacy Regulation, you can contact the Data Controller Alfatherm S.p.A., with legal address in Gorla Minore (VA), via A. Colombo n. 275, Phone +39 0331854311.
The data Processor can be reached at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org